WARRANTY & RETURNS POLICY
Our goal is to ensure that you have commercially fit for purpose furniture for your business, that you love it and that you replace your furniture with us when it is time to refurbish.
Please peruse our warranty and returns policy for a full understanding of how our warranty and returns policy operates.
Unless documented otherwise:
- Store transactions (“standard transactions”) and custom orders necessitate a 50% deposit; and
- Online transactions including related delivery and additional charges (if any) require payment in full at time of purchase.
Cancellations incur a fee of 10% of the invoice value. This is only to mitigate the time that has already been expended to generate the sale as well as any work that has been done by the manufacturer. It is not to penalise our consumers.
- Cancellations on custom order transactions a cancellation fee of 20% of the invoice value. This fee is deducted from your refund of the deposit you have already paid. Again, this reflects our reasonable costs.
- If we are unable to supply your order and an alternative is not available, all funds will be refunded to you.
- According to Australian health regulations, all soft furnishing items (couch covers, pillows etc) are non-refundable unless faulty. Please make your selections carefully prior to your purchase.
- Our goods come with guarantees that are included under Australian Consumer Law (ACL). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
- You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- We do not provide refunds merely because you have changed your mind.
- We work with you carefully throughout the purchasing process with our designers to ensure the best connection and match with your consumers.
We provide the following supplier warranties against defects:
- Lounge, Mechanisms, Seating & Timber: 12 months
- All other goods sold by Strand Furniture are covered by manufacturer warranties (if applicable).
- Defects covered by Strand Furniture supplier warranties will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Strand Furniture (subject to your rights under the ACL with respect to major failures) without cost to you for parts and or direct repair labour.
- Strand Furniture supplier warranties do not cover, and we are not liable for, any fading or other change in colouration (“exposure”), any damage caused by general day to day wear and tear (“general usage”) or if the goods are used in a manner outside of their prescribed or ordinary use.
- All other warranties and liability of Strand Furniture for any loss or damage, direct or consequential, is expressly excluded.
- The rights given by Strand Furniture supplier warranties are in addition to any rights and remedies you may have under Australian Consumer Laws (ACL) and other laws. To claim under a Strand Furniture supplier warranty please should call our head office: +61394214717 or write to “Warranties: Strand Furniture Pty Ltd, 585 Victoria Street, Abbotsford, VIC 3067”.
- Subject to your rights under ACL, you are responsible for all costs associated with the claim including all freightage and transport costs. You must provide proof of purchase to be entitled to warranty claim.
- To claim under a Strand Furniture supplier warranty, you should call the store of purchase or write to “Warranties: Strand Furniture Pty Ltd, 585 Victoria Street, Abbotsford, VIC 3067”.
Please direct any further questions or enquiries to: 1300 4STRAND or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.